Version 0.42.4 of wpmu-topposts plugin now available…
Lots of changes:
- Added support for top_blogs(), same calling convention as top_posts() but returns
top blogs based on total hits to the blog for all posts on the blog.
- Added a couple new arguments to top_posts() include a new max_per_blog which if set
to 1 will limit the posts to 1 per blog.
- Added days_back argument which will limit the stats to a certain number of days
into the past.
- Added many new formatting arguments to make it easyer to use the get_*_html functions
and get the formating you want.
- Fixed a couple bugs that would cause cache corruption (removed a call to
update_post_caches() which was definitley corrupting the post cache)
- Also correctly call switch_to_blog() in the get_*_html functions so that the
blog template tags actually work properly.
Definitely my favorite new feature is the max_per_blog since it uses cool nested queries in SQL. yummy!
Here are some usage examples:
This will give you top posts in an ORDERED list, with hits included surrounded by square brackets.
zap_top_posts_html('before_list=<ol>& after_list=</ol>&max_per_blog=-1& before_hits=[&after_hits=]');
This will give you top blogs in an UNORDERED list, without hits included.
As always, get the latest code here…